Once again, we’ve been busy compiling a list of the songs you’ve all been playing and created the Chordify Continental Top 5 of most intensely practiced songs.
Want to know who’s the new number one on your side of the pond? The scores are on the doors…. Also, guess who rick-rolled his way into the European top 5? Check it out!
1. Manuel Medrano – El Swing de la Propuesta
2. John Elefante – Not Just Any Other Day
3. Mustafunk – En tu mirada
4. Miss Bolivia & Leo Garcia – Tomate El Palo
5. Santa Feria – Sakate Uno
1. Nathaniel Bassey feat. Enitan Adaba Imela – Thank You
2. Ricus Nel, Adam Tas, Bok van Blerk, Refentse – Hardekole
3. Sinach – Way Maker
4. Paranoia-1- Khalas Hasaytar
5. Nathaniel Bassey – Casting Crowns
A final note for those who are worried about privacy or possibly somewhat ashamed of their guilty pleasures: it’s all big data, not individual results. If you secretly want to learn to play the entire Frozen soundtrack, don’t worry, we can’t trace it back to you!
Lorde, Miley Cyrus and Lea Michele in the Top 5 intensely practiced songs in May 2017
The Top 5 most intensely practiced songs in March