Once again, we’ve been busy compiling a list of the songs you’ve all been playing, and created the Chordify Continental Top 5 of most intensely practiced songs.
Want to know who’s the new number one on your side of the pond? The scores are on the doors…. Check it out!
1. Ofenbach – Be Mine (Official Audio)
2. Scott Hendrie-Sex Face
3. Charlie Fink, Luke Treadaway – Satellite Moments (Light Up the Sky)
4. Van Morrison – Brown Eyed Girls
5. Lady Gaga – Bad Romance
1. Reality Club – Is It The Answer
2. Aalayal Thara Venam – Masala Coffee
3. Zhalia – PAGSURE UY!
4. Moira & Nieman – Planes
5. ToNick – Looks together together (“save stiff scavenger” theme song)
1. Jérémy Sourdril – Chant Officiel du Livre
2. Dr. Tumi – You Are Here
3. Khaya – Never Settle for Less
4. Ricus Nel, Adam Tas, Bok van Blerk, Refentse – Hardekole
5. Nathaniel Bassey – Casting Crowns
A final note for those who are worried about privacy or possibly somewhat ashamed of their guilty pleasures: it’s all big data, not individual results. If you secretly want to learn to play the entire Frozen soundtrack, don’t worry, we can’t trace it back to you!
A minor equals classic rock – Chord of the week
Jake Paul, Khalid and Luis Fonsi in the Top 5 intensely practiced songs in August 2017