Once again, we’ve been busy compiling a list of the songs you’ve all been playing, and created the Chordify Continental Top 5 of most intensely practiced songs.
Want to know who’s the new number one on your side of the pond? The scores are on the doors…. Check it out!
1. Ofenbach – Be Mine (Official Audio)
2. Scott Hendrie-Sex Face
3. Charlie Fink, Luke Treadaway – Satellite Moments (Light Up the Sky)
4. Van Morrison – Brown Eyed Girls
5. Lady Gaga – Bad Romance
1. Reality Club – Is It The Answer
2. Aalayal Thara Venam – Masala Coffee
3. Zhalia – PAGSURE UY!
4. Moira & Nieman – Planes
5. ToNick – Looks together together (“save stiff scavenger” theme song)
1. Jérémy Sourdril – Chant Officiel du Livre
2. Dr. Tumi – You Are Here
3. Khaya – Never Settle for Less
4. Ricus Nel, Adam Tas, Bok van Blerk, Refentse – Hardekole
5. Nathaniel Bassey – Casting Crowns
A final note for those who are worried about privacy or possibly somewhat ashamed of their guilty pleasures: it’s all big data, not individual results. If you secretly want to learn to play the entire Frozen soundtrack, don’t worry, we can’t trace it back to you!
Happy 50th birthday to Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
Jake Paul, Khalid and Luis Fonsi in the Top 5 intensely practiced songs in August 2017