Loading the chords for 'Steely Dan - Black Cow - (Aja, 1977)'.
Choose your instrument
Frequently asked questions about this recording
- Can you guess who jams on Black Cow?If you answered Larry Carlton, Tom Scott, Chuck Rainey, Paul Humphrey, you were right.
- What chords does Steely Dan - Black Cow use?Steely Dan plays D 7, A maj7, E 7, C 7 in Black Cow.
- What is the right BPM for Black Cow by Steely Dan?This is the right pace for Black Cow: 94 BPM.
- Which chords are part of the key in which Steely Dan plays Black Cow?The chords D 7, A maj7, E 7, C 7 are part of A maj in which Black Cow is played.
- What would be the genre of Black Cow?The genre of Black Cow can be defined as blues.